Hot water from the heat source is circulated to the water distribution system. The water is dispersed uniformly over the wet deck fill by means of static spray non clog nozzles.
Simultaneously, air is drawn in through the air inlet louvers at the base of the tower and travels upward through the wet deck fill opposite to the direction of the water flow.
A small portion of the water is evaporated which removes the heat from the remaining water. The warm moist air is drawn to the top of the cooling tower by the fan and discharged to the atmosphere. The cold water drains to the basin at the bottom of the tower and is recycled to the heat source.
The tower designs incorporates a static distribution setup, located above the fill media. Hot water form the application is circulated to the distribution header from which they are dispersed over the fill media by no. of non-clog static nozzles, fitted to the branch pipe of the main header. Water when forced ( 1 to 1.5 kg/scm) through the distribution setups is atomized and sprayed over the fill media.
The fan that is coupled directly to the motor draws air across the fill media vertically and in the process takes away the heat from the water. Cold water is collected at the collection sump having the outlet connection through which cold water is circulated to the application. The spray losses are minimized by using adequate drift eliminators.
The distinguishing features of our product are compact design Honey comb type PVC fills, with varying flute sizes, to provide maximum contact surface area and heat transfer surface per unit volume.
- All structural in HDG Steel to arrest rust
- PVC Fills with varying flute sizes of 12 mm, 14 mm, 19 mm, 22 mm to increase the contact surface area.
- TEFC, IP-55 Protected 'F' Class Insulated motor with extended shaft to assist outdoor applications.
- Adjustable pitch axial flow, dynamically balanced aluminium fans to improve the air exhaust at minimum power usage.
- Casings of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastics) for durability and strength
- All joints fastened with SS fasteners to arrest rust
- Uniformity in water dispersion through non - clog Nozzles
- Capacities 10TR to 800TR , in a single cell
- Water flow 5 CMH to 500 CMH, in a single cell
- Delta T (Temperature drop) 4Deg C to 30Deg C, in a single cell
- ABS Fills for high temperature applications (150Deg C)
- Aluminium die casting m/c
- Air compressors
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Blow moulding M/c
- Chemical industries
- Dairy,Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Diesel / Gas Gensets & Megawatt Projects
- Glass Mfg. Plant
- Herbal,Aromatics & extraction plants
- Industries heat process
- Oil refineries
- Plastic injustion moulding m/c
- PVC pipes mfg.plant
- Soap / Cosmetic mfg. industries
- Steel factory and foundry